Estee Lauder Pinterest Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Pinterest, nor is Pinterest associated with this Sweepstakes in any way. You understand that you are providing information to the Sponsor and not to Pinterest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor or Administrator, and not to Pinterest.
1. Eligibility: The Estee Lauder Pinterest Sweepstakes is open to only those legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry and who meet the eligibility requirements. Employees of Estee Lauder, The Estee Lauder Companies, Curulate, Pinterest and any of their affiliates, subsidiaries and parent companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employees are not eligible to win a prize. Subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, municipal and local laws, directives and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: Estee Lauder, Inc., 767 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10153 (the “Sponsor”).
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Estee Lauder Pinterest Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on October 13, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on November 9, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor's computer clock is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may at its discretion shift the Sweepstakes Period and/or any terms of the Sweepstakes and post notice of the shift online at www.esteelauder.com.
5. How to Participate:
Creating a Submission
Participation in the Sweepstakes includes holding an account on Pinterest.
As a registered Pinterest Account holder, participants must repin their must-have beauty product to one of their own Pinterest Boards, along with the hashtag #ELSweeps. Participants must then submit their email address, which will be used to contact the Participant in the event they are selected as a winner.
LIMIT: One (1) entry per person or email address. Submissions generated by script, macro or other automated means are void.
6. Winner Determination: The winner of the Estee Lauder Pinterest Sweepstakes will be selected by random drawing within one week of the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period.
THE POTENTIAL WINNER IS NOT A WINNER OF THE PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL HE/SHE SATISFIES ALL REQUIREMENTS AS SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
7. Winner Requirements: The potential winner will be notified by email, mail or phone within two weeks of the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, or does not comply with these Official Rules, then the potential winner will be disqualified and the prize will remain un-awarded. Acceptance of any portion of the prize shall constitute and signify winner's agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner's name, city, state, territory, province, likeness, Submission and/or prize information in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
8. Prizes: One (1) winner will win a $1,000 USD esteelauder.com shopping spree.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
NOTE: there is no claim to cash payment.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes participant's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of participant's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. In the event that Sponsor makes use of the license granted to it by non-winning participants, then such participants consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of participant's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for identification and/or promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Pinterest, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law. Depending upon the law of your country of residence, this release may not apply to claims against Sponsor, its representatives and its vicarious agents for damages because of personal injury or death, and to claims for damages in case of intent or gross negligence by Sponsor, its representatives or vicarious agents.
11. General: Entrants release and waive any claims they may have against Releases for any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney's fees) resulting from acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or parts thereof, or participation in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes, or any portion thereof.
If for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, the Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing to award all remaining prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect online entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Entry Site. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Where a dispute arises about who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account entered. The authorized account holder is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry and that all eligibility requirements are met.
The Sponsor and any and all Internet server(s) and access provider(s) (collectively, "Promotion Entities"), and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively with the Promotion Entities, the "Releases") are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including without limitation any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes; inability to access the Entry Site; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any web site (including the Entry Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; printing or other errors; any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, or any combination thereof.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Pinterest.